Nourishing your mind, body & soul with owner of All For One studios - Nadine Scott
Welcome to episode 17 of the Weekly Dose of You4ia Podcast. This week I was fortunate enough to sit down and chat with Nadine Scott, the owner and operator of All For One studios in Yarraville. Nadine and her husband Richard are doing amazing things in the western suburbs of Melbourne, offering a wellness space that provides their members with every service under the one roof. They are putting their passion for holistic health to good use offering a range of different services to nourish the body, mind and spirit. The services they offer at this amazing studio are listed below.
- Nutrition consultation
- Massage therapy
- Performance psychology
- Spin classes
- Boxing classes
In this episode we discussed:
- Nadine’s upbringing in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and where her passion for holistic health and wellness begun.
- Her personal journey with mental illness and the passion projects she is currently working on to change the stigma around vulnerability and mental illness.
- Her personal journey with bullying through high school and tips for the listeners on how to stay true to yourself and be the better person,
- How facing tough times through high school shaped her into the person she is today.
- Nadine’s history volunteering, and her accolades in doing so. She also shares any tips for the listeners on how and where to start if they are interested in volunteering.
- Nadine’s tips on how to nourish your mind and why it is just as important as nourishing your body
- How All For One started and the inspiration for creating this wonderful space.
- Tips for listeners on how to combat starting a side business while working full time.
- Everything Nadine and her husband are doing at all for one and the services they offer
- Nadine’s plan to create an all for one school program incorporating mindfulness and meditation into the curriculum. if there are any teachers listening who like the sound of that, get in contact with Nadine through her details below.
- The most powerful message, when Nadine invisions speaking to her 16 year old self. Tips for the listeners on how to be a good friend to someone who is battling mental illness or is unhappy.
Nadine and Richard have such a positive message to share and are doing their best in creating a healthy, happy environment for all of their members. I love everything they are doing at All For One and the main message they are trying to spread.
If you would like to find out more about the membership packages at All For One studios in Yarraville, or get in contact with Nadine, her details are below:
All For One Studios – 13 Campbell street, Yarraville, Victoria, Australia
Instagram - all for one studios
Website - allforone.com.au
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org