All things movement and rehabilitation
Welcome to the second episode of the Weekly Dose of You4ia Podcast. On todays show I caught up with Jean-Daniel Finta, a Myotherapist and operator of Dynamic Therapy.
In this episode:
- We cover Jean- Daniels or better known as ‘JD’ background, qualifications and what he does at Dynamic Therapy.
- JD explains in depth what Myotherapy is and the differences between physio, chrio and osteo.
- JD explains the services her offers at Dynamic therapy including: Dry needling, cupping and massage as well as the individualised benefits of these treatments.
- JD answers the common questions we ask our health care practictioners
“ how long should we hold a stretch for?” ”Why should we warm up and cool down?” and many more..
- JD also provides us with hot tips on how to be more active and place a priority on movement, even with jobs that are predominately sedentary.
I am loving everything JD is doing with Dynamic Therapy promoting sustainability and genuinely caring about his patients.
Book your free assessment with Dynamic Therapy or connect with JD at
https://www.dynamictherapy.com.auor on Instagram at Dynamic.Therapy