The story behind Damona Dairy free cheese with owner Martin Soerensen
Welcome to episode 11 of the ‘Weekly Dose of You4ia’ Podcast. I had the absolute pleasure of sitting down with Martin Sorensen, the Owner and operator of Damona cheese which is a handcrafted cheese company that is completely cruelty free and Vegan.
Martin and his team are proving that we can still enjoy cheeses with the same if not better taste and texture for any occasion, without any cruelty attached. In this episode we spoke about:
- Martin’s childhood growing up in Norway.
- How yoga inspired his decision to lead a plant based lifestyle.
- The story behind Damona cheese and what inspired the company.
- The ingredients and processes that are involved in making the dairy free cheeses.
- The wide range of products sold and where to buy.
- The functionality of the cheeses and how they tasted after being cooked, melted and raw.
- His 10 year vision with Damona and how he aims to educate and inspire others to lead a plant based lifestyle
Martin bleeds passion and it is evident through everything he is doing with Damona.
You can follow Martins journey and find out your closest stockist on…
Instagram - damonavegancheese
Damona’s Website - www.damona.com.au