The road to letting go with Jason Lim
Welcome to episode 8 of the ‘weekly dose of you4ia’ podcast. This week I had the amazing opportunity to sit down with one of my great mates Jason Lim.
Jason has an unbelievable story and has an abundance of life experience developed from travelling.
Jason is extremely humble and has a calming energy. His story is both inspirational and eye opening and It was a pleasure to be able to share this with you guys.
In this episode we cover:
- Jason’s background and experience with yoga and meditation.
- His brave decision to sell all of his belongings and buy a one way ticket overseas.
- The tips, experiences and journey he covered by travelling.
- Tips for the listeners on travel and how to truly let go of the things holding you back.
- His ability to connect with his inner-self
- Jason explains his outlook on true freedom and where we are going wrong in nowadays society.
- The power of crystals and how we can use them for healing.
- Tips on how to let go and live life with no regrets.
- The benefits of travelling and how it is much more valuable than materialistic possessions.
- How to see the beauty in imperfection and how unique is the new trend.
- The importance of a bucket list and how to create one.
When Jason talks, people listen and I am loving everything he is doing with Zalah crystals and loving his whole outlook on life.
You can shop for these amazing crystals at
www.zalahcrystals.comor Instagram: @zalahcrystals
You can connect with Jason personally, and check out his bucketlist at: www.bucketlistbandit.comor Instagram: @bucketlistbandit.